It’s Week 1 of The Mended Heart online bible study with Proverbs 31.
I’m expecting you to join me! It’s not too late!
1) Sign up. If you don’t have the book yet, you’ll get the 1st 3 chapters free. We’re reading chapters 1 and 2 this week.
2) Follow along with the daily blog posts on Proverbs 31. They include videos, discussion questions and giveaways!
3) OPTIONAL: Join us for weekly Conference Calls. This is amazing in-depth bible teaching and professional encouragement. You will receive the weekly call-in info the day before, along with a fill-in-the-blank handout. The calls are live at 12 noon EST, but they are recorded so you can listen at your convenience.
4) OPTIONAL: Join us on Facebook for Bible Study Live on Thursday nights at 8 p.m. EST. It’s a very fun fast-paced hour of live bible study. Each week is archived so you can check it out at your convenience.
5) A “catch up” week is scheduled for the week of July 20 while Proverbs 31 hosts their annual She Speaks Conference. So don’t feel bad if you get a little behind.
6) Friendly plug: My friend Crystal Sunshine Hornback made this beautiful Luke 4:18 necklace and pallet sign to give away at our Twitter party Tuesday night. Be sure to check out her shops below:
SunshynRestored on etsy
Pallet 5 on Facebook
You can also follow Crystal here on Pinterest.
Linking up with these encouraging friends this week: